Wednesday, June 19, 2013

We're nearly there, I'm nearly there!

Hey, it's Wednesday! How did that happen?

I missed my check-in on Sunday because I was recovering from a large and magnificent family birthday party on Saturday. I spent half of last week baking, cleaning, and otherwise preparing for the shindig. So I knew early on that I would have to get my words written if I wanted to meet my goal, since I was going to be indisposed during the latter half of the week.

And I'm pleased -- quite pleased -- to report that I wrote more than double my goal last week, all in the course of just two days! I put in 2,500 words on my outline, bringing the total WIP word count to 27,000. Wowza yowza.

This week I intend to finish outlining scene 31. That just leaves four more scenes to outline and a few plot points to place, and I will be ready to dig in on the writing. I believe that I will be ready to kick off the third quarter ROW with a complete outline and motivation to write!

I hope this round wraps up on a positive note for all of my Indy friends. Happy writing!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to watch you get this thing done, lady! You're in great position to rock it this summer. It'll be a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your enthusiasm! You've done a great job, and I look forward to seeing how things go next round. :)

    ReplyDelete