Saturday, July 20, 2013

Sprint out the gate... and stop.

Monday word count: 1,400
Tuesday word count: 1,700
Wed-Sat word count: 0

Since my goal for each week is to write an easy 2,000 words, I definitely did a great job this week. But as the breakdown shows, I succeeded only because I did a whole lot at the start of the week. Hopefully next week I will be a bit more consistent.

(Sorry... that's all I have to say for now. It has been another difficult week, with my brother still in the hospital, and I am worn out. I think next week will be much brighter.)



P.S. Late Saturday Night Amendment: I just sneaked another 800 new words into my WIP, which means I'm about halfway through scene 12. That puts my total word count for the WIP at 40k, and I am about a third of the way done drafting it. Neat. Super neat.

(3,500 words this week!)

1 comment:

  1. Great word count! Especially with a disruption.

    I hope your brother is well, soon. I found writing to be soothing, when my husband was hospitalized for ten days.

    Good luck to all!

    ReplyDelete